(Backgrounder: Tianjin is a metropolis in northern China with a population of over 13 million people. The citizens of Tianjin are infamous throughout China for their boisterous behavior and distinct accent – similar to that of New Jerseyans.)
People often ask me, “Joe, how can I experience the Tianjin lifestyle?”
1. Get yourself a hot ride…
2. …and stylish ‘do.
3. Hit up the local malls…
4. ..and pick up some designer threads.
5. Rent the most ballin’ pad in town.
6. Get ripped by doing laps in a toxic river.
7. Befriend “Bubble Man.”
8. Order a classy spread, and devour it like you’re at a Las Vegas buffet.
9. Get wasted and pass out on your lunch break.
10. Hit the town and ride a metallic horse or two.