In 2012, I wrote a post entitled “10 Ways to Live Like the Tianjinese.”
In 2014, I’m giving you an intimate look into life in the little red dot. If you read this and relate to more than three of the following scenarios, well then you might be a Singaporean.
1) You dry your laundry by hanging it on a stick dangling outside your 24-storey apartment.
2) You eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hawker centers.
3) You anxiously await the 5% discounts at the heartland ‘malls.’
4) You celebrate every holiday with ‘Christmas’ lights.
5) You never miss an excuse to vent your anger.How did you fare?