First, I’d sincerely like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. With that, it brings me great pleasure to announce the winners of this year’s Top 10 Birthday Wishes for Joe Awards.
And the winners are *drum roll*:
10. Timmy Untrauer: Hbd miss you cutie pie
I’ve never had another man call me “cutie pie” but I guess that’s brotherly love right there.
9. Devin Horst: happy birthday senor mexican face.
While erroneous in nationality, I still appreciate your respect for my Hispanic roots.
8. Vecchio Maso: Hey American Mafia man in China!!!! Happy birthday!!!! Have a great one!
Being deemed as an “American Mafia man” earned me mad street cred.
7. JoAnn Settle – Happy 28th birthday to you my good looking and smart nephew, love you Aunt Joann and Uncle Joe
Flattery will get you everywhere.
6. Christian Jensen – Wishing Joe a 35th happy birthday! you don’t look a day over 31 kiddo
Appreciate the irony of wishing me a happy “35th birthday” followed up by “kiddo.”
5. Olivia Wong – Happy Birthday Uncle Joe! You’re still 21 to us. Love, Peter & Olive.
Thanks for reminding me that despite my age, I am still “Forever Young.”
4. Jennifer Escobedo – Happy Birthday, bro! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I hope you have an enchanted day full of chicken wings and boobie tassles!!! Love you :).
This message warmed the cockles of my heart by mentioning my two favorite things.
3. Josh Schieffer: Happy Birthday Marathon Man! (Plus Great Wall cake photo)
The Great Wall cake photo and “Marathon Man” reference were priceless.
2. Jason Poteet – Your Happy Birthday! Card
This was no ordinary birthday message; it included a personalized video message.
- Rea Yeh – Happpy Birthday, Mr. Esco! ♥ (yeah im the first one) – Enjoy your b-day movie tonight!
In addition to being the first person to wish me a happy birthday, Ms. Yeh also earned extra points by giving me a homemade card. Now if that ain’t love I don’t know what else is.
Congratulations again to all of the winners. For those who didn’t make the cut, there’s always next year. *exit music plays*